Job Title: Regional Sales Representative
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Position: Full Time
Compensation: Competitive salary, commission & international travel
Our Trip Representative will be a young, ambitious, individual with a passion for travel, culture exploration and volunteering. You will be in charge of planning; recruiting and leading group volunteer vacations abroad.
You will work closely with academic institutions (high schools, colleges and universities), student groups and parents to organize and plan group volunteer vacations abroad trips.
This position is the perfect opportunity for someone with experience in the youth travel and student recruitment industry that is looking towards a career in sales.
- Recruit student group team leaders through leads, networking, school visits, cold calling, and face-to-face meetings
- Train and inspire team leaders to drive interest in our trips abroad
- Supervise, train team leaders to / and run program presentations and info sessions
- Drive recruitment by eliminating obstacles and objections of participants
- Grow and nurture existing connections with educational institutions
- Travel abroad with volunteer groups to coordinate their trip in conjunction with our local staff
Requirements & Skills:
- Able to work remotely
- Results driven & charismatic
- Youthful Mentality – you must enjoy working with teams, young adults and parents
- Ability to work independently to set and achieve goals and meet deadlines
- Outgoing, passionate & positive attitude
- Leadership experience
- Must have legal license to drive in Canada
- Travel experience a must
- Sales experience desirable
- University degree preferred
- Volunteer abroad experience preferred
- Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Important – If this sounds like a job you would LOVE, complete the application form below.