Job Title: Program Enrollment Officer & Travel Advisor
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Position: Full Time
Compensation: Competitive salary including benefits
As an Enrollment Officer, you will be in charge of marketing and recruitment activities, nurture leads, follow through on inquiries, inform and recruit participants for our volunteer program.
As a Travel Advisor, you will be our international program coordinator. You will be responsible for program applications, pre-arrival preparations, and coordinate with our local offices, staff and participants.
You should be an exceptional individual, self-driven, self-accountable, highly motivated, with good morals and be able to single-handedly plan, produce and execute recruitment programs both online and offline.
This position is meant for a strong entrepreneurial spirited individual.
This is marketing, lead nurture and enrollment position. You should have experience in developing relationships, recruiting and marketing to a wide range of audiences including academic institutions, students, career breakers and professionals.
You should be a multi-skilled go-getter who can produce results as part of a team or on individual assignments with minimal supervision.
- Lead generation, nurturing and closing
- Manage all communication processes from reservation to in-country arrival with program participants
- Content creation (you must be an exceptional writer)
- Give presentations of the program to schools and universities
- Create and present program webinars
- Plan and manage info sessions
- Attend university and industry fairs
- Build recruitment programs both offline and online
- Importantly – You should be Tech Savvy and have a heart for Travel, Service Learning and Working internationally
- Be a Graduate
- Experienced in the youth travel industry
- Be passionate about travelling, volunteering and working programs abroad
- Applicants must be LEGALLY ELIGIBLE to work in Canada
If this sounds like something you would like to do and would be good at then complete the form below.