Job Title: Marketing and Social Media Coordinator
Job Type: Part-time Paid
Required Education: Diploma/Certificate
Required Experience: Media / Communications / Digital Marketing: 1 year
Compensation: $15 per hour, paid on a monthly basis based on the number of hours worked.
Contract: Initially, we will offer a 3-month contract. After 3 months you will be assessed and depending on your performance you will have the possibility to obtain a further contract.
We are looking for young and passionate individuals wanting to work in marketing. This is an opportunity to learn about media relations, PR, influencer relations, inbound marketing, brand journalism, writing for the web. We are looking for someone to work in project management, social media, blogging, email marketing and other general marketing duties.
You should be able to perform the following:
- Online research
- List and database building
- Co-coordinating marketing campaigns using marketing automation software
- Commision and managing content creators
- Coordination of Campus Brand Ambassadors
- Research blogging topics
- Write blog posts
- Proposing sources you can use in your content
- Source curated content for your blog and social media
- Posting blog using WordPress
- Managing publishing of blog
- Moderating blog comments
- Adding tags and images to blogs
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT TASKS
- Answer enquiries and messages on all channels & profiles
- Schedule postings on all channels and profiles
- LinkedIn account and profile management
- Track and report results of all SM
- Flag any potential SM issues for your brand
- Creating Facebook Fan Pages, groups and promoting Facebook Pages
- Create and manage Twitter account. Grow the number of followers.
- Create images for Pinterest
- Create Slideshare presentations
- Creative direction and posting on Instagram
- Administering our scholarships using social media
This is a remote working position.