Our Application Process
Our registration, application and pre-arrival processes are very easy and done entirely online. At all times during the process, we will be available by email and telephone.
- Reserve on the program here: https://www.uvolunteer.net/booking
- The reservation form will also collect your contact and placement information. It will also request payment of your reservation deposit ($349) or the full program fee if you are applying within 60 days of your start date.
- The reservation deposit is not an extra fee it’s only an initial part payment. The remainder of your fee is due 60 days before arrival.
- Once the reservation form has been submitted you will shortly receive an email to activate your account on our website.
- Activate and log into your account using the details you supplied on the reservation form.
- Complete the program application form and upload a passport type photo.
- Once you have completed all of the application forms – you will automatically be given access to your Program Summary. Please read the program summary carefully.
- We will then book your placement locally. Depending on your project it can take from 1-5 days to book your placement.
- The welcome email will have a link to your – Pre-Arrival Checklist. Read this document and book your flight.
- Shortly after you receive your Pre-Arrival Checklist and your local program coordinator will contact you by email.
- Purchase your flight and send us the arrival information using the arrival tab on your profile on our website.
- Before arrival, you will receive your Program Cultural Handbook and you will also receive an Arrival & Contact Info sheet before your departure.